Thursday, December 6, 2007

Motivating the Leafs against The Rangers

OK my little balls of Leafer Madness, I kind of let the ball drop on this game's motivational death stare. I forgot to upload the photo in time AND save it to my USB stick. This means I’d have to go back home (a +20 minute walk up a steep hill in all the snow and cold) to my laptop there and upload the photo. I’m sorry about that, so here’s the next best thing I got: I’ve MS-Painted my way to a non-punchline. But, while winning would be great, the Rangers are a terrific team now, so there’s not as much shame in losing to them. Losing to the Bruins on Saturday, however, is another matter entirely. Don't get me wrong--winning tonight is something that would really make me happy, and you should totally do it. But, like I said I was the one who dropped the ball. Prove me wrong, boyos! Prove me wrong!

Also, Scotty Hockey is a good and great man. His blog is great--have you ever read it? It's a great blog. You should go over and read it right now.

6 Comments:

Greener said...

D, I am really fighting the urge to totally hold you responsible for a 4 game win streak.

Loser Domi said...

I hope I'm not--I'm not sure I could take that kind of pressure...

PPP said...

Well, here's pressure: Don't stop!

We've both gone 4 games with a certain schtick and we need to keep it going.

Loser Domi said...

@PPP: first off, thanks for dropping by--to have the PPPover here is an hono(u)r (optional u since I'm from the States originally)
Second, I just hope it continues against the Bruins on Saturday.

Scotty Hockey said...

Many thanks for the fine shout-out, and I love that classic ESPN commercial. Hope you have a safe trip back to Vermont and have a fun holiday break!

Loser Domi said...

@ all: thanks

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online