Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tastes Great!! Less Filling!

In all seriousness, I feel as if I'm the only chick I know who isn't totally enthralled by Grey's Anatomy. Maybe it's supposed to be a chick thing, but I really don't know. Then again, I'm not the type of woman to go after typical chick things. Sure, eating ice cream when you're sad is okay, but so is drinking hard alcohol and watching explodey movies. It is in this spirit that I present my take on Grey's . From what other people have told me (although mostly men who have said this), it's rather accurate. Appreciate! (just lacks something...)

I mean, I was reading up on this series (Thank you, Wikipedia!), and there's one episode where the main plot line is an STD outbreak among the staff. Mother of God. More humping!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online