Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Youtube Yoinkage March 27, 2009

Another Friday, another round of yoinkage of a clip trio. Today's theme is the one and only Luke Schenn. Note that I am not responsible for any melted panties or impregnations resulting from this post. By reading this sentence you are consenting to whatever may happen and are agreeing to not hold me liable.

OK, so with that out of the way, onto the clips!

Clip one: Luke likes to bowl. GO Luke, Go!



Clip two:Luke Schenn behind the draft


Clip three:Luke plays NHL '09 with some guy I've never seen

3 Comments:

wrap around curl said...

saucy!

Anonymous said...

Swoooooooon

Unknown said...

The moment her panties melted: "I was trying to stump you.....Hey! Guess what?...My panties melted!"

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online