Friday, October 3, 2008

Maple Leafs Chat: after Preseason game 6

**Welcome to Maple Leafs Chat Room**

RonRon_IGetaRon: GODDAMMIT NOT AGAIN WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND SACRED IS WRONG WITH YOU UNCLE FUCKERS? JESUS CHRIST I’M PRETTY SURE GETTING SHIVVED BY A BUNCH OF CRACKHEADS IN A DARK ALLEY WOULD HURT LESS THAN WATCHING YOU ASSHATS PLAYNOW CAN ONE OF YOU SCUM SUCKERS TELL ME WHAT WENT WRONG?

Trusty_Tlusty: i can haz dfens, plz? Kthnxbai

RonRon_IGetaRon: EXCATLY HOW THE FLIPPING FUCK CAN WE HAVE SO MANY D-MEN WHO REFUSE TO DEFEND ? KABERLE AREN’T YOU HEAD OF DEFENDERING OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT?

Death_Kabs_4_QT: Well, it’s not really one guy—

Pavel_Road:I got a stick to the face, what’s your excuse?

Pavel_Road:/downs vodka

Pavel_Road:
/consumes waffles

Trusty_Tlusty: INVISIBUL GOLEE?

RonRon_IGetaRon: WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SWISS CHEESE FUCKSTICK ANYWAY I OUGHTA SPLIT HIS HEAD OPEN LIKE A ROTTEN PUMPKIN

FullSteenAhead: Swiss? Isn’t Cujo from Ontario or something?

Stajan_not_Cajun: I think he’s crying and cutting himself right now.

RonRon_IGetaRon: I ASK ALL YOU RIMJOB RENEGADES HOW THE HELL WE CAN FACE A MORE ELITE SQUAD LIKE DETROIT WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR HEADS UP EACH OTHER’S ASSES AGAINST ST LOUIS

Pavel_Road: I’ve been having nightmares about Detroit for weeks

Pavel_Road:/downs vodka

Pavel_Road: /consumes waffles

Stajan_not_Cajun: I just thought of Detroit and a little bit of pee came out.

FullSteenAhead:I just keep hearing “snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe,” over and over in my dreams

Trusty_Tlusty: DO NOT WANT

RonRon_IGetaRon: DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO WEAK FLUFFY TEAMS LIKE US AFTER GOING TO DETROIT? ANAL RAPERY AT IT’S LEAST MERCIFUL

Trusty_Tlusty: surprise buttsecks?

RonRon_IGetaRon: DAMMIT JEERY TOO-LUSTY STOP LOLCATTING EVERYTHING I SAY

Trusty_Tlusty: oh hai! i mades you an offensive core but I eated it

RonRon_IGetaRon: AFTER ALL THIS YELLING I NEED A DRINK

Pavel_Road: sorry coach, I’s empty

RonRon_IGetaRon: CHRIST-HUMPING TITTY SHITS I WISH THE SEASON WERE DONE ALREADY

2 Comments:

Miss. Scarlett said...

KABERLE AREN’T YOU HEAD OF DEFENDERING

Okay, that might be my favourite sentence...ever.

And I knew Kaberle was pseudo-emo! My suspicions that Tlusty spoke exclusively in LOLCat speech was confirmed.

I was sort of hoping Ron Wilson's SN would be I_Ron_Butterfly

Loser Domi said...

DAMN! I_Ron_Butterfly would have been awesome. Instead I had to go for the Beach boys reference...oh well. Tlusty is probably pretty much a human LOLcat anyway (at least he is in my mind)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online