Thursday, March 20, 2008

Friday/Thursday night Youtube Yoinkage, March 21, 2008



Clip 1: “The Six Million Peso Man” I brought this up over at Pension Plan Puppets yesterday—if Carlo Colaiacovo grew his hair out and added a badass mustache, he'd totally look like the six million Peso man. Personally, I love the first five seconds.



clip 2 : “Being a Leafs Fan on YouTube”, from Steve Dangle. I first stared watching his stuff when he got featured over at Barry Melrose Rocks. And no, Scotty, this “poor kid” is not my boyfriend. He's kinda cute, I'll admit it...Make of that what you will, folks. All I know is this particular clip made me laugh so much my cheeks hurt every time I've seen it.



clip 3: Denis Leary's “I'm An Asshole”, dedicated to a very special leprechaun NHL commissioner

2 Comments:

Jaredoflondon said...

Robot Chicken continues to be a source of comedic gold. I love the slow motion orange toss.

Unknown said...

That clip was on Robot Chicken last night. So very good.

Steve is totally cute. That video made me lol.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online