Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gettin' Crunk in HOTlanta!

(NOTE: I tried to post this as a diary over at Pension Plan Puppets, but for some reason that site has never liked my account. Instead I' posting this over here)

With condolences to PPP, I figured I'd put up a game preview type-thingy for tonight against the Thrashers.



Look, I'll be honest--I've never done this, and I know that I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. That being said...wait a minute--not knowing what I'm talking about doesn't really separate me from lots of other media-types, does it? HOWEVEAH, the show must go on.

Hot sexxy Leafs to watch (yeah, totally stolen from Four Habs Fans, but it's the best I could do):
*Alex Steen just signed to a $3.4-million, two-year contract extension Job security could have him feeling pretty groovy.
*Mats Sundin--look, with all the trading rumo(u)rs going around, he's probably so annoyed and stressed out, he's ready to choke a bitch

sexy HOTLANTA Thrashers to watch:
*Ilya Kovalchuk--it's always Kovalchuk to watch
*Tobias Enstrom--leads his team in assists

So, leave your SPG units and whatever else you wish in the comments

Loser domi SPG:
shot: Tucker
penalty: McCabe
goal: STAJAN !!

Also, olbigatory Lil' John video. I also feel lonely and need someone to talk to sometimes:


7 Comments:

Norte said...

Fifth.....

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. One day, that will be on a monument somewhere.

"Fifth....."

Unknown said...

Oh god. Such a good Explosm. I hadn't read that one before.

Wordpress is a ho and tried to mark your comment as spam because it had a link. But I went in and regulated.

I think the proper spelling "fif".

Loser Domi said...

@everyone: enjoy this:http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/chappelle-soundboards.htm

and this as well: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/chappelle/chappelle-soundboard-4.htm

Unknown said...

Twinsies rule!

My revive vitamin water is making me feel better.

fezworth said...

LD, I wouldn't worry about stealing from FHF. Your 'hot sexxy' clearly has TWO x's in it. Creativity FTW!

Loser Domi said...

thanks for coming by, fezworth. I could use all teh help I can get

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online