Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snarky Joke Wedneday...replacement?

You know what? Instead of a snarky joke, today, I'm in a bit of a giving spirit (especially since I found out thatthe exam I thought was today is tomorrow, but that doesn't matter.) Instead, I'm just going to link to one of my favourite holiday specials as a kid, "A Wish for Wings that Work." I was so stoked when I found it a few days ago on YouTube that I totally skipped over studying French grammar to watch it (not like I needed the bribing, but still...)

Embedding has been diabled, so I'm just going to link it:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5QI4ESioUM

part 2:


part 3:


I think I always enjoyed it because it featured a penguin (which I thought was an awesome animal) who has a butt that falls off when he gets too cold. Plus it isn't your "typical" Christmas special. So, enjoy!

3 Comments:

Loser Domi said...

and also, from last night, Wade Belak deserves a SAMMICH: http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=
page&page=Recap&gameNumber=393&season
=20072008&gameType=2

Greener said...

Hmmm, no snark? Is this the "Softer Side of Domi"?

Loser Domi said...

"softer side of Domi"?? HELL TO DA NAW! Nah, I was just so excited that I found Opus I felt that I had to share it. There is plenty of snark over here, Greener, just you wait...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online