Friday, November 23, 2007

November 23 is Friday Youtube Goodness Day!

This clip is from a few years back (Hell, it features Tie Domi, Trevor Kidd, Tom Fitzgerald and Ken Klee) when Conan O’Brien trained with these Leafers. I’m honestly surprised that Gary Bettman hasn’t thought of the “small piece of furniture on odd numbered nights” yet. My personal highlights are the following: the new equipment, Trevor Kidd’s “magic trick”, and Conan trying to score. Maybe it’s him in a Leafs sweater, but he seems to really look like Wade Belak to me. Maybe I just need to get more sleep.



A few weeks ago I put up this video. It turns out that Scotty Hockey had a better Granger ad up his sleeve. I felt obliged to put it here:


Nothing to really do with hockey, except 1)it was over at wayoffside
and 2) it's greatness in a can:

3 Comments:

Greener said...

So wait, so, I'm the redhead?

Loser Domi said...

Which redhead are you talking about? The Fizzbitch?

Loser Domi said...

OK, I apologize, that was kind of mean.

The Fizzbitch isn't a redhead.

But Fizzbitch is just so much fun to say...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online